Here are the stories that caught our eye:
1. Try your hand at the UFC’s Michael Bisping Insult Crossword Puzzle.
2. Roy “Big Country Nelson wants to fight Mark Hunt next. Better start reinforcing that cage.
3. Nick Catone came in at two pounds over the Welterweight limit at the UFC 159 weigh-ins today. That’s 10% of his paycheck that he lost per pound.
4. Matt Mitrione has taken issue with Jon Jones’ calling him a scumbag and wants to fight Jones at Heavyweight. I wonder if getting his ass-kicked by Jones is his way of making amends to the LGBT community.
5. Chael Sonnen nearly sued Jon Jones for Jones’ steroid accusations…that is until Chael’s lawyer reminded him that truth is an absolute defense to defamation.
6. If Phil Davis needed to get his mind off of his fight tomorrow, his baby mama’s claims that he employs UFC moves in the boudoir probably did the trick.
7. A NY bill would mandate a healthcare fund for MMA fighters. Unconfirmed reports are that if passed, Joe Lauzon will only fight in NY.
8. Michael Bisping called Alan Belcher a “retard from Mississippi.” Careful Michael, you might get a 16-day timeout like Mitrione did.
1. The parents of the alleged Boston Marathon bombers refuse to believe their children are guilty. In their defense, they also believe Dagestan is a better place to live than the US. Hard to believe those sh*theads had parents without a brain cell to share between the two of them.
2. This kids’ party planner is also allegedly a MS-13 gang member. Parents better be real clear on what they mean when they say they want Coke at their kids’ parties.
3. The White House has a tumblr, which I’m now following. Lets see some fail GIFs Mr. President!
4. The San Diego Chargers drafted Manti Te’o. In response to questions about how the Chargers felt about Te’o faking having a girlfriend, their GM reportedly replied, “Big deal, we’ve been faking being a competitive football team for years.”
Gett’n too old for this shit, Riggs!
Cop Kicks Man Having Diabetic Seizure Five Times In The Head